Sunday 9 May 2010

Clothes - what to take, what to leave?

Yesterday I took five full sack of clothes to the clothes bank. Five!? Why have I been wearing the same pair of jeans for the last fortnight then, when I have sooooo many clothes? Well, OK, I don't anymore and they weren't all mine. But it just shows what you accumulate. And that doesn't include the kids clothes that are/have been given to various different homes. And what's more, I'm not going to miss any of them. Good job we don't live in a materialistic society then. Ooh, that was a bit heavy for a Sunday morning, eh?! So it turns out we don't really have that many clothes worthy of taking with us except shorts and T-shirts. And possibly a couple of jumpers for  the A/C out there which is freeeeezing cold.
Not too many replies to the invites I sent out during the week. I hope somebody turns up to our leaving do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment