Tuesday 8 June 2010

More paperwork

Last night was spent sifting through various bits of paperwork (electronic and paper), that the relocation company need completing in order to move us. I thought it would be a case of 'pay us the money and we'll move you'. But, no, definitely not! Copies of passports, letters of introduction, work passes, inventories, customs declarations, you name it! The fact that we have no idea where we'll be leaving left a few blank spaces but I think we got most of it done. That took a little while so by the end it was unanimously decided (between me and my wife), that it was time for pizza. With a G'n'T. Done!

Still lots to get through and indeed rather than writing this blog I should be emailing the relo company with questions I need answering. Nothing desperate but it needs doing and answers need obtaining. You can't believe how much space is taken up with seemingly small amounts of goods that need shipping but, we've managed 137 cubic feet with no trouble at all. Now, I know that's not much as far as container ships go but it costing £1060 and we're barely taking anything. thank goodness the school's paying!

No comments:

Post a Comment